SCM-US48I (SERIAL CABLE(ENG) Autoincs Converters
Serial communication converter module SCM-US48I allows RS485 connection (1:N connection) among devices such as PC, PLC and touch panels. through USB port. It is possible to transmit signals to max. 1.2km and realizes improved safety with insulted design. In addition, it connects between devices without external power supply to satisfy customers’ needs.
|Main features |
* Available to transmit signals to max. 1.2km by converting USB signal to RS485 signal
* Realizing electrical insulation(2500V RMS) between USB port and RS485 port through RS485 transceiver
* Improved safety and durability with built-in protection circuit
* Easy connections between devices with bus power supplied from USB host controller without external power supply
* Offering USB 2.0 A/B type cable with built-in ferrite core for noise reduction
* Various operating systems supported (Window 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7)
* User friendly features through compatibility with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
|Specification Table |
※2: Protocol and communication speed are set by Hyper terminal. DAQMaster, ParaSet, Modbus Poll.
When communicating with Autonics products, set communication speed to 9,600bps.
※There might be some differences in the specification above depending on PC environment.
※Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Caution for your safety