The new generation DVP-EH3 PLC is the high-end model of the Delta DVP-E series. It provides larger program capacity and data registers for more demanding and complex applications.
- Excellent Motion Control
- High-speed pulse output: 4 sets of 200kHz pulse output (DVP40/48/64/80EH00T3)
- Supports max. 4 hardware 200kHz high-speed counters
- Increases many motion control instructions to meet the applications that require high-speed and high-precision
- positioning control such as labeling machines, packaging machines and printing machines
- Offers linear / arc interpolation motion control
- Provides up to 16 external interrupt pointers
- Complete Program Protection
- Auto backup function to prevent losing programs and data even when the battery runs out
- Second copy function provides a backup for extra insurance in the event that one set of programs and data are damaged
- Up to 4-level password protection protects your source programs and intellectual property
- Outstanding Operation Performance
- CPU + ASIC dual processors support floating point operations.
- The max. execution speed of basic instructions is able to reach 0.24μs.
- Flexible Function Extension Modules & Cards
- The multiple selections of extension modules and function cards provide analog I/O, temperature measurement, additional single-axis motion control, high-speed counting, 3rd serial communication port and Ethernet communication card are available.
- C-Link allows the user to link up a max. 32 units to the network without having to install extra communication extension modules.
- Brand-New High-Speed Extension Modules
- The brand-new extension modules greatly shorten the data transmission time among the PLC and its extension modules as well as enhance the efficiency of the PLC program.