The A series is an omnibearing integrated servo system with advanced functions. Not only pulse commands and analog voltage signal control, the A series also provides internal point-to-point position control mode (8 internal programmable registers) and offers various internal control functions such as: indexing, feed step control function, internal auto-running control mode, and move to Home function, etc. for a vast range of applications. In addition, the A series implements Modbus communication protocol as a standard, to perfectly meet the requirements of motion control applications for multiple points.
The A series servo system provides a better solution for industrial processing machinery and motion control equipment.
- A wide power range: from 100W to 1.5kW, 1-phase or 3-phase; from 2kW to 3kW, 3-phase
- Input power supply: AC 200V ~ 230V
- Built-in Position / Speed / Torque control modes
- 8 internal programmable registers (point-to-point position control)
- Internal control function: Indexing, Feed step control function (for cutting applications)
- Internal control function: Internal auto-running control mode
- Internal control function: Move to Home (Homing) function
- Internal control function: Position teaching function (JOG mode)
- Programming is done via the built-in keypad or using Delta's free WindowsÂ® based software where the user can store, teach, and monitor the operation of the servo system.
- Modbus communication protocol is supported as standard. Communication Interface: RS-232 / RS-485 / RS-422
Cutting control of machining center, rotary indexing machine, sealing machine, shearing machine, feeding machine, carving machine, lathe, high-speed winding machine, testing / inspecting Machine, cutting machine, SMT machine, molding machine
Servo Drive and Servo Motor Combinations
C- 88, First Floor, Sector-65, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201307, India